Wednesday 27 October 2010

De-clutter update number 1

Oh dear, sad to say the throwing out isn't going well. It's not that there's nothing to blitz - far from it, but as the children are on holiday, I'm spending most of my time ferrying them from one house to another, or entertaining them at the cinema and ten-pin bowling.

Yesterday we tried to go bowling, but the queue was over three hours long! So we decided on 'The Legend of the Guardians' instead - in 3D! Well the effects were good and I managed to stay awake, but I'm not a major owl lover - despite the link with Minerva.

I did manage to get to the tip with the load I'd packed up the other day, so I've given myself a pat on the back for that, but I really must have a proper go at chucking out tonight.

Perhaps it's not a good idea to establish a new habit during a week that is so unlike most other weeks during the year - or does that sound like an excuse?

Still, early days. Maybe I'll get better. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment